Carbon Monoxide Detection
If you’re a resident of Illinois, then you need a CO Detector in your home
Did you know every home in the beautiful state of Illinois is required to have a carbon monoxide detector that is at least 15 feet away from every bedroom? According to the Illinois Public Department of Health, carbon monoxide is the leading cause of poisoning deaths in the United States. The thing that makes carbon monoxide so tricky to detect is that it is odorless, invisible and colorless; that has the capability of choking you to death. While you may think carbon monoxide poisoning is going to happen to you, it’s a good idea to invest in a reliable and dependable carbon monoxide detector.