Sentry Security is a growing Chicagoland security company. Sentry Security specializes in the installation, service, maintenance, and monitoring of commercial solutions. Our services include integrated security services (intrusion, access control and video), and fire alarm systems with security and 24/7 video surveillance. Sentry’s workplace is built from day-to-day relationships with customers, colleagues, and vendors.
Can you support senior-level managers? Launch your future with Sentry Security LLC
The Executive Assistant is an exciting and a highly visible role which requires superior attention to detail, works well under pressure adhering to tight deadlines, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated and experienced professional to support all aspects of the business including sales, operations, finance related initiatives, customer interaction, and support our executive team.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Candidate will research, strategize, and implement best practices in the cutting-edge security system industry.
- Rely on your good judgement to plan, prioritize work and carry multiple projects through completion.
- Anticipate needs and follow-up items from our executives.
- Drive positive outcomes for the business.
- Produce critical business communications by aggregating information to create spreadsheets, presentations, and reports.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Build strong relationships internally and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate excellent written and communication skills.
- Be a self-starter with a high level of proactivity, take direction from our leadership team.
- Follow up with internal management, consultants, customers, and vendors.
- Handle public contacts with courtesy, clarity, and diplomacy.
- Maintain a professional and interpersonal demeanor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A high level of integrity, discretion, and ability to responsibly manage confidential time-sensitive information.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements.
- Criminal background check is a requirement for employment.
Salary, Perks, & Benefits
- Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 /year
- Annually accrued vacation, 7 paid holidays, 3 paid sick days, 2 paid bereavement days
- 401K savings plan with company match after 1 year
- Medical and dental coverage
- Job Type & Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Professional, engaging, and supportive atmosphere