Sentry Security is a growing Chicagoland security company. Sentry Security specializes in the installation, service, and monitoring of commercial solutions. Our services include integrated security services (intrusion, access, video), and fire alarm systems with security and 24/7 video surveillance. Sentry’s workplace is built from day-to-day relationships with customers, colleagues, and vendors.
Do you enjoy coordinating, prioritizing, and completing tasks for short- and long-term projects?
The Project Coordinator plays a vital role in planning, scheduling, developing, managing, and delivering projects on-time and within budget. You will support critical office-based initiatives focusing on implementation, financials, and organizational leadership. Strong project-based collaboration and effective communication with Project Manager, team, customers, and vendors is a must.
- Schedules, monitors, and executes current and future installation projects focusing on comprehensive action plans, effective resource allocation, timeframes, and budget controls.
- Implements, updates, and coordinates project processes.
- Integrates metrics to support decision-making and process improvement.
- Coordinates, tracks, and assists vendors in following procedural requirements for change order requests and verifies quality installation completion.
- Supervises, monitors, and tracks proper project documentation to control costs, decrease risks and achieve benchmark objectives.
- Interacts, develops strong relationships, and serves as a technical liaison for project-based team, vendors, and customers.
- Oversees, secures, and establishes safety program implementation and compliance.
- Procures equipment, materials, and labor.
- Coordinates product shipment and return of unused products.
- Maintains, develops, and ensures excellent verbal and written communication in creating consistent customer satisfaction experiences of our products and services.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and complete necessary administrative tasks.
- In house- office based position
Qualified candidate must have:
- Associate degree or BA in Accounting preferred.
- 2–5-years relevant work experience or accounting experience preferred.
- Project support role experience or project management experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, data entry, active listening, and analytical skills.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to proactively address potential issues.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform well in an independent work environment while contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements.
- Criminal background check is a requirement for employment.
Salary, Perks, & Benefits
- Starting salary: $50,000 – $60,000 /year. Based on experience
- Additional office and team-based incentives
- Annually accrued vacation, 7 paid holidays, 3 paid sick days, 2 paid bereavement days
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Medical and dental coverage
- Job Type & Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Professional, engaging, and supportive atmosphere