Sentry Security is a growing Chicagoland security company. Sentry Security specializes in the installation, service, maintenance, and monitoring of commercial solutions. Our services include integrated security services (intrusion, access control and video), and fire alarm systems with security and 24/7 video surveillance. Sentry’s workplace is built from day-to-day relationships with customers, colleagues, and vendors.
Do you thrive on conquering complex project challenges, are determined to follow project progress from inception to completion, and are an effective communicator who conveys professionalism? Join our talented, reliable, and valued workforce!
As a Project Manager you will plan, lead, manage, oversee, and communicate current and future installation projects on our fully integrated security service offerings.
- Plan, develop, and execute comprehensive installation projects to meet schedules, budgets, and time constraints.
- Collaborate, participate, and conduct progress meetings to provide direction, purpose, transparency of work, action points, and deliverables.
- Identify, monitor, and outline project progress, performance, and improvement by utilizing effective time-management, organizational and communication skills.
- Adhere to budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Manages contractors and technicians in meeting installation requirements for successful project completions.
- Lead, organize and motivate installers to reach full potential.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Industry, security/fire project management experience required.
- Knowledge of NFPA and IEC standards. NICET Level II preferred.
Qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree / Engineering preferred or relevant field experience.
- 3-5 years in fire protection, construction, alarm/detection, or related project management experience.
- Motivation, initiative, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical solutions and operational expertise are required.
- Demonstrate ability to understand industry specific trends and adapt easily to a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements or possess a valid IL PERC card.
- Criminal background check is a requirement for employment.
Perks & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annually accrued vacation, 7 paid holidays, 3 paid sick days, 2 paid bereavement days,
- 401k Savings Plan with company match after 1 year
- Medical and dental coverage
- Job Type & Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Professional, engaging, and supportive atmosphere