Cannabis Industry Security Solutions
Monitor and control every moment of your cannabis operation
From grower to retailers and everything in between, our customized security solutions help alleviate the complexity that’s needed to keep your cannabis facility safe, secure and compliant.
- Compliance with changing government regulations for cannabis facilities
- Pass Monthly Inspections
- Security for your business: Employees, Customers and Assets
- Preventing business disruption
- Increased operations efficiency and safety
- CAD drawings in accordance with state laws
- Adherence to the latest Federal laws, including 911 calling capabilities as required by the RAY BAUM’S Act
The cannabis industry faces a high level of security scrutiny.
As a cannabis facility, state legislators require from you:
- 24-hour recordings
- Continuous system monitoring
- Clear still photos
- Secure door entry systems and electronic locks
- Duress buttons
- Alarm systems and alerts that provide audible, text and visual notification
- Secure web-based access to security
- Maintained restricted areas
- Regular maintenance and inspection logs
- Security plans and efforts to prohibit keys from being left in locks
The above is just a small sampling. For current state rules see:
Parkview Community Church
“The people we have dealt with have been extremely helpful and friendly. They know what they’re doing and are good at doing it!”
American Hotel Register
“We are very happy to be dealing with Sentry security!”
Choose The Right Cannabis Facility Security Systems.
Your business’ compliance depends on it.